Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ace Fazer - Parry Hotter


So, I was looking around for a Harry Potter remix last night (because... why not?) and I found a lot of crap. I'm in a total Harry Potter mood right now due to the last movie being released in two day's time. I'll be braving the midnight showing tomorrow, sandwiched between two full days of hectic work (that's why there won't be a post tomorrow -- I'll be trying to nap). I'll have my review of the film up on Friday (hopefully). Having been obsessed with everything Potter related up to this point, I'm deliriously excited. But back to the music. Of all the remixes of the theme song I found, this was my favorite. I wanted to hear something very loud and uptempo, and while I think there's still something out there that's even better, this gets the job done. It's such an iconic score, and musician/remixer Ace Fazer makes sure it gets its dancefloor due, with a thumping house beat that pauses in just the right places for some quieter moments. Have you guys heard any HP remixes/mash-ups that you like?

Ace Fazer - Parry Hotter (Harry Potter Theme Remix 2011) (House) by Ace Fazer

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the soundtrack here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment