Monday, July 4, 2011

Kylie Minogue "The Aphrodite" Concert in Manila Happens Tonight


Kylie Minogue is now in Manila for a one-night concert titled "The Aphrodite - Les Folies" tour at the Araneta Coliseum tonight.

The Australian pop sensation arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport yesterday afternoon and expressed her excitement to perform in front of her Filipino fans.

"It's my first time here ever. So I'm hoping that they're gonna enjoy the show like the other audiences around the world. I'm excited to be here. It's my first time," she said upon her arrival.

She then asked her Pinoy fans for forgiveness for coming to the country only now. "I'm so sorry guys you've waited so long for me," the singer said.

Kylie, who is best known for her hit songs like "Locomotion", "Can't Get You Outta My Head", and "I Should Be So Lucky", promises a very special concert tonight, as she plans to sing new songs that haven't been released yet.

"I'm hoping for a lot of excitement, a lot of love, and I know that fans here know my songs from way back, from the beginning," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment