Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ZEIGEIST - CHASING YOUR SHADOW


“So, your eyes gave me the blues”

Zeigeist are the third Swedish band in a row on the blog, but who can help it if Swede’s produce the best music in the world? Anyway, most of these electro-art-poppers’ tunes sound quite like The Knife, but I think that Chasing Your Shadow, a majestic slow builder, would be more at home on a Scissor Sisters record. Imagine it placed between, let’s say… The Other Side and It Can’t Come Quickly Enough, and I think you’ll see what I mean. What the track lacks in instantaneous pop pleasure, it more than makes up for with a flawless, lingering melody, even if I can‘t understand a word they’re saying!

mp3: Zeigeist - Chasing Your Shadow

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but buy it when it's out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment