Friday, May 25, 2007

Dragonette - Black Limousine



"Got the time for a little bit of luxury"

I'm going to post a track from Dragonette's upcoming debut album, which I am convinced is too good to actually be successful. I'm hoping the UK or the States or somewhere will prove me wrong on this. So far, though, with the flop that was I Get Around, the UK doesn't seem to be showing much interest. As you listen to Black Limousine, remember that this is a late album track, not a single. Yet, it's catchier and more enjoyable than 90% of the pop on the market right now. The album, Galore, isn't out until early July, but it's full of pop music the way that pop music should be: overblown, daring, and incredibly charismatic. Embrace it, folks.

Dragonette - Black Limousine (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here)

No comments:

Post a Comment