Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Amber Lee Ettinger, Obama Girl


Amber Lee
Ettinger, Obama Girl
(EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS)
Much to my surprise I ran into Amber Ettinger yesturday. Amber just gets prettier and prettier each time I see her. Last Year, I dubbed Amber, one of the Pirelli Girls, in my 2006 New York International Auto Show Photo essay on TCF.NET.
Amber explained she was doing great and proceeded to ask me if I heard the news about just how good she was doing. I didn't, or lets just say I didn't piece the two together. I knew about a video, but had no idea that was Amber in it. Keeping me in suspense Amber promised to send me the links to the recent articles about her recent success.
But Who could wait!
Well to cut a story short turns out, Amber is the "Barack Obama Girl" that just about everyone in the world watched on You Tube during the past couple of weeks.

Now I always knew Amber to be very bright but this just blew me away. Besides having an acomplished background in modeling and acting Amber is now a Maxim Girl... So Congradulations Amber you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment