Monday, October 29, 2007

Delays - Panic Attacks



"Sometimes I feel dizzy and I don't know why"

It's ridiculous how excited I am for the Delays' next full length, but luckily us fans have the upcoming Love Made Visible EP to tide us over until early next year when the next record comes out. Even luckier for you folks, I've got one of the b-sides exclusive to the EP today! Although I'm hoping that Greg's vocals (rather than brother Aaron's) will be upfront on a consistant basis on the new LP, I can't fault Panic Attacks in any way. It sounds so much better than most b-sides out there and I think it's a fantastic teaser for what we're in for in the future. Unlike most of the band's b-sides, Panic Attacks is uptempo, rocky, and has a great catchy chorus.

Delays - Panic Attacks (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment