Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Forces of Chaos, Temporarily in Abeyance

Two reasons for a short post:

1. I am shampooing carpet. The big part of the job is not the actual shampooing, but the temporary dismantling of my desk (right when I am reading instructions, too!).  All this weight-lifting is good for the arms.

And the cats see the new divisions of space as a Sign to Play! I realize that no corner is loved like a new corner. They have re-associated themselves with every piece of now-murphy-oiled stick of furniture and played some interesting games of chase, hide-and-seek, and King of the Mountain.

2. Today BoyCat has his staples removed. He has been such a good patient i am not even mad at him for eating all my hair-ties.

At the Hathaway 'crib', we are all nearing the end of extra effort just to keep things at a good normal.  And re-discovering all the good corners and spaces . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment