Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guest Post at Raindog Blue

RainDogBlue is a great blog about police work through the mediums of poetry, photography, and sometimes sound bites. He writes frequently in a verse style which sounds like everyday speech, only more concentrated. That means he can distill very moving life accounts to minimal posts with maximum punch.

He also teaches a little about police work by interspersing lexicon entries of procedural terminology.

In late May, RD asked me if I would contribute a post during his July hiatus. I was very flattered to be asked!
I wrote a poem about a photograph I took. They are both up here

Please go take a look, if only to see some of RainDogBlue's usual posts throughout the year. I'm guessing you'll go back again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment