Monday, September 15, 2008

Grafton Primary - S.O.S. Hello

"No one's gonna save you sos hello"

Yeah, I know that I just posted a track from these guys a week ago, but now I've heard the whole album and I can't help but write about this song as well. With the Killers just releasing information and a release date for their upcoming album, Grafton Primary's Eon is the perfect record to tide you over. They are more dancey, but the songs still sound like they're coming from a rock band. The production on this album is just amazing. I have to give it a few more listens to see how I'd rate it overall, but S.O.S. Hello has become an instant favorite. It starts and ends--like most of their songs--with unremarkable gurgling synths, but quickly launches into some really aggressive verses and a super catchy, anthematic chorus. It's definitely a hard-edged track with a hard-edged beat. I kept being reminded of the nineties band Orgy when I listened to it, although this is a gazillion times better.

Grafton Primary - S.O.S. Hello (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment