Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just This Last Two Weeks, I Learned

For months, no bills were paid,
And cash from payments was mislaid.
I fixed or followed up these flaws
That threaten to undo us all.

The electricity almost went out.
The gas, the water, and what about
The sewage and the garbage? Late,
And the repairmen have had to wait.


Piled paper covers my dining table.
Because each owner is unable
To discover what they owe.
And you stop me when I try to know.


Tomorrow, I see you at two.
To show you what you need to do.
You get paid, and we do precision
Because you cannot make decisions.

I'm tired of coaxing, training, reminding
And fixing the mistakes I'm finding.
It overflows my coffee cup
And I'm not yelling. I wrote you up.
--

Okay, I vented. And, Dear Readers, how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment